I love pancakes and these are definitely just as good for mornings when you’re making up a whole breakfast or brunch. So simple they’ll barely take five minutes to prep. And next to zero ingredients to boot.
- Aunt Jemima’s pancake mix (or your own pancake batter recipe)
- Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix pancake batter to preferred thickness
- Pour into muffin tins (I use small tins) to about 3/4 full
- Add the three last ingredients, or other topping ideas, to the top of the batter using a toothpick to push them down to the bottom too.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
- Let cool, but best eaten warm, dip in syrup for another option.
That was definitely one of my easier recipes. Those three toppings are options, use whatever you might be able to come with as well. Good luck and to yummy breakfasts everywhere.
Until next time,