My name is Michelle! I’m an avid reader with a deep passion for romance and action. You can probably find me in a library, eating or sleeping. For the most part, I will be reviewing books, movies and TV shows, in both written and video form, with the occasional random review. To clear things up. Yes, I’m Asian. No, I’m not Japanese, or Korean or Vietnamese. I’m Chinese. *insert Asian joke here* Don’t know why I must clarify my ethnicity to you, but hey, it’s done. Now here is a list I copied off the internet to quick start things about me.
1. Name: Michelle
2. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
3. What I’m really bad at: not shutting up
4. Spirit Animal: Unicorn (or a cat)
5. Favourite Book: YOU DON’T ASK SOMEONE WHO READS THAT QUESTION. GET WITH THE PROGRAM.
6. Favourite Colour: Red
7. Pet Peeve: Too many to count
8. Biggest Fear: anything that crawls, jumps, buzzes, and/or flies (except birds, birds are fine)
9. Siblings: Younger sister
10. 5 words that I would use to describe myself: Sarcastic, Loud, Nerdy, Blunt, Happy
11. One thing other than I love to read must you know about me: I’m stubborn. REALLY STUBBORN.
12. Obsession: Varies between a song, book or show. BUT OTPs. OTP are life.
13. Bad Habit: Leaving everything on my bedroom floor.
14. Height: SHORT, possibly around 5′
15. Sports: BASKETBALL. (I’m tiny but mighty okay?)
Well that concludes Facts about Michelle! I will be posting a review on the recent book I read Aimee and the Heartthrob by Ophelia London, so stay tuned!